Smartphones continue to increase their importance in our daily lives, as this infographic from ifbyphone clearly states. This infographic illustrates the importance of mobile e-commerce.
Here are some key insights from the infographic below:
- 60% of the time Americans spend with online retail occurs on mobile devices
- 88% of shoppers research online and purchase in store
- 32% of shoppers have changed their mind about a purchase after researching via mobile in a store
- Email marketing generated 26.7% of retail purchases made on phones in Q1 2014
- 67% of online shoppers will call a business directly for any purchase greater than $100
Original article found here